Having multiple computers in a premises doesn’t mean you have to have printers individually for every computer.
In this post we will show you how to share printer between multiple Computers on the same network.
The first most important thing here is you must be on same network group from each computer, before sharing printer we will learn how to put all your systems in same network and will setup file and printer sharing.
Configuring all computers in same network group
(we will take work group as an example).
1. Go to Start and type Network and Sharing and open Network and Sharing Center.
2. Select Work Network as your network group
Note: All your computers should be on same network group.
Configuring File and Printer Sharing Settings
1. On Network and Sharing Center click on Change Advance Sharing Settings
2. In Advance Sharing Settings Click on the down arrow which will expand Home/Work Profile and Turn on file and Printer Sharing
3. Once done click on Save Changes your are now ready to share your printer.